The Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Workflow System
SynMatrix recently announced a computer-aided manufacturing workflow system to support high volume RF filter production. As manufacturers ramp up production volumes to new highs, managing the projects and order requests will be a steep challenge for operations.
SynMatrix's workflow system aims to help manufacturers by providing an all-in-one solution to manage project requests and orders, provide a channel to manage communications between engineering and technicians, and provide a system for tuning data traceability for quality control.
Here are some of the key features included in the system:
- Create and manage projects
- Manage orders and assign timelines and quantities by tech
- Store test measurement tuning data for quality control
- Filter unit approval workflows to track tuning units and monitor tech quality
- Native messaging system to manage specific tuning instructions and feedback
- Data storage system for data traceability
To learn more or request a demo, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Jul 06, 2022